The Autism Consortium professionals provides Speech and Language Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Art Therapy and Behavioural Assessment and Intervention to children and adults, either on a 1:1 basis or in groups.
All of our work is:
- At a ‘Specialist’ level
- Individualised, including both formal and informal assessment
- Interventions are bespoke and specifically designed around the individuals
- For children and adults of all ages
- Therapy is for at least 1 × 6-week therapy block, but can be commissioned long term, with review, for on-going therapy funded through Educational, Health and Care Plans
- Can provide a team around the child: for those requiring a number of therapies to run concurrently, often having professionals from the same company ensures greater potential for close and joint working, positively impacting achievement and timescales.
- Takes place at home or school – we are NOT a clinic-based service.
The Consortium is most successful with children and adults with complex neuro-developmental needs such as:
- an Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Social Communication Disorder
- Social and Emotional Difficulties
and their related conditions:
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Sensory Processing Disorder
- Specific Language Impairment
- Additional Mental health difficulties
- Unhelpful (challenging) behaviours
- Intellectual disabilities
We are able to attend and advise regarding an Educational Tribunal and Education, Health and Care Plans.